Monday, June 1, 2009

Life As We Knew It

I haven't posted about the tornado, yet. One night I sat down with my laptop in the dark, spare room where my husband and I now sleep, and wrote for 3 hours and only got the first 10% of the story told. I realized nobody would read that much in a blog. My usual flaw, too wordy. And now it's almost 2 months since the night of the tornado and I don't know where to start, again. So I'll just let the pictures speak for me.
This is my life before and after April 9, 2009.






























































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had to include pictures of my son's naked ass and my butt crack?
those pictures make me sick. where are the ones of the rebuilding progress?
turn off your damn word verification!

~Ronda~ said...

Are yall anywhere close to being done yet?? Progress pics? Or just ready to pull your friggin hair out already?